1. Must make a single purchase on one invoice, on or before August 31, 2017 from a wholesale distributor serving the
landscape irrigation, outdoor power, nursery and agricultural markets. It cannot be a combination of invoices to earn a
FREE cooler. Big Box retail stores like Lowes, Home Depot, Menards and Hardware stores like Ace do not qualify.
Purchase levels DO NOT include taxes and must be ONLY Corona tools.
a. To earn a Roadie 20 customer must purchase a minimum of $2000-$2999 on one invoice.
b. To earn a Tundra 35 customer must purchase a minimum of $3000-$4999 on one invoice.
c. To earn a Tundra 45 customer must purchase a minimum of $5000 or more on one invoice.
2. Copy of the invoice amount for Corona Tools, showing itemized tool listing WITH COSTS SHOWN and total pre-taxed
amount CIRCLED must be submitted with Yeti cooler rebate form and be postmarked by September 30, 2017. Send
postage paid to Yeti Cooler promo, Corona Tools, 22440 Temescal Canyon Road, Corona, CA 92883.
3. Yeti coolers will be shipped to contractors’ name – To the address provided on rebate form. (NO P.O. Box address)
Final shipments to ship by November 15, 2017.
4. No Yeti product substitutes. Open to contractors in the lower 48 states only. Distributors, dealers and agents do not qualify.
5. Corona is not responsible for lost mail, incomplete forms or illegible writing.
6. Void where prohibited by law.
7. Each qualifying purchase (invoice transaction) must submit a SEPARATE rebate form and postmarked by
September 30, 2017.