Imperial Sprinkler Supply, a full service landscape and irrigation supplier, offers a complete of line synthetic or artificial turf solutions. Whether you are looking for a residential or commercial application we have what you need. With many different varieties to choose from, the tools for installation, installation guides, and training opportunities.
Synthetic Grass Benefits
The idea of green grass lawns in a drought stricken area is still very achievable with proper water conserving irrigation and/or synthetic turf.
People are tired of plain and boring cement or rockery look and a lot of desert landscape ideas won’t satisfy most homeowners’ desire for “green”. Artificial grass provides a perfect solution in such situations. As an industry, artificial grass is not that new, it has been around for more than five decades. However, to the general public, synthetic grass seems very new. “What? Plastic grass? Give me a break!” Really? Fake grass, you say? Don’t scoff. Synthetic turf is moving beyond football fields and golf courses to become more common in home landscapes.
“When Steve Wallace of Southern California went for synthetic, he opted for longer blades and a darker green color — a look he could never achieve with his natural lawn, which on 100-plus-degree summer days turned to dust, and on rainy days a mud pit. Tired of re-sodding twice a year — not to mention the endless mowing and watering — the 43-year-old homeowner was more than happy to plunk down $5,000 to see installers peel away his old lawn. Now, he says, his two dogs and two small kids can romp and roll around without tearing up the turf, or suffering the plastic rug burn of yore. And perhaps best of all is how grassy it looks. “People have to go up close to it,” he says, “before they say, ‘Wow, this isn’t real.’” Manufacturers credit the new “you coulda fooled me” look to the marvels of science.”
- Warranty Information
- Installation guide for the first install to training your crew
- Training options from classroom settings to installation demos
With a wide selection of products available, please consider Imperial Sprinkler Supply your one-stop-shop! We also supply all the necessary products to help you in a timely and professional manner. Most of all, Imperial Sprinkler Supply is NOT an installer, which you may find from other distributors. Your business is safe with us. As a leader in the landscape and irrigation industry, with over 30 year of experience, we are committed to providing the highest quality products and the professional service you deserve. Whether you are a full service landscaper or specialize we are committed to serving your business.
About S Blade-90
With a pile height of 1 3/4“ and Face Weight 90 oz.yd2, S Blade-90 is ideal for pet areas, playgrounds, landscape. The combination of Emerald Green and Olive Green colors with Brown and Green thatching looks natural and realistic.
S Blade-90 is the safest, most durable and beautiful alternative to the old playground surfaces. Often installed in public park’s playgrounds, kindergartens and schools, it can help to reduce a risk of injuries, and to provide safe and beautifully looking environment for children to enjoy while ensuring low maintenance cost.
An artificial grass has never looked so real.
Turn your lawn into a beautiful, lush and tranquil retreat and forget about monthly maintenance fees for the next twenty years. Eco-friendly and certified by independent laboratories, S Blade-90 can withstand a rough wear, tear and extreme weather conditions with 20 years of projected life expediency.
S Blade-90 is ideal for commercial and residential landscapes. If you desire to have a perfectly manicured, gorgeously looking lawn to be proud of and to eliminate monthly lawn maintenance expenses, GST S Blade-90 artificial grass is the answer.
There are many reasons, why S Blade-90 synthetic grass is loved by homeowners. One of them is safety. If you have children, you want them to stay protected while enjoying benefits of a fresh air and a sun light. No more nasty splinters, or head injuries. Installing S Blade-90 artificial grass significantly improves the safety of your outdoor environment.
Color: Emerald Green and Olive Green with Brown and Green thatching
With a pile height of 1 5/8“ and Face Weight 46 oz.yd2, Emerald-46 is ideal for pet areas, landscape. Its Emerald Green color with Brown and Green thatching looks natural and realistic.
An artificial grass has never looked so real.
Turn your lawn into a beautiful, lush and tranquil retreat and forget about monthly maintenance fees for the next twenty years. Eco-friendly and certified by independent laboratories, Emerald-46 can withstand a rough wear, tear and extreme weather conditions with 20 years of projected life expediency.
Emerald-46 is ideal for commercial and residential landscapes. If you desire to have a perfectly manicured, gorgeously looking lawn to be proud of and to eliminate monthly lawn maintenance expenses, GST Emerald-46 artificial grass is the answer.
There are many reasons, why Emerald-46 synthetic grass is loved by homeowners. One of them is safety. If you have children, you want them to stay protected while enjoying benefits of a fresh air and a sun light. No more nasty splinters, or head injuries. Installing Emerald-46 artificial grass significantly improves the safety of your outdoor environment.
Color: Emerald Green with Brown and Green thatching
Olive-51 Olive-65 Olive-92
Putting Green Series
Putt-40 Emerald Putt-46 BiColor Putt-60 BiColor
ARTIFICIAL GRASS TECHNOLOGIES
ARTIFICIAL GRASS BLADE DESIGNS
- The S blade is made to reflect sunlight in a way that makes it look good. In other words, the turf won’t have a white look when faced with sunlight.
- The W-Blade design keeps the turf cooler than other artificial grasses. It remains at least fifteen degrees cooler at all times, making it a suitable choice in hot and sunny areas.
- The V-Shape blade is designed to make turf stand up straighter and taller than other grasses, making it look realistically tall. Similar to the V-design.
- The C-design is also designed to stand straight especially under significant pressure. The Stemgrass blade design has a realistic look and feel, making it one of the most popular product choices. The hollow blade design is similar to the W-Blade. It not only looks realistic, but also keeps turf cooler on hot days.
- The Seven Stem design is the market favorite. This is the super star of the synthetic turf primarily due to its extremely realistic look, and for sure you will not find this type of synthetic turf anywhere else but at Global Syn-Turf.
- The double W blade design is durable and can resist high temperatures, making it a great choice for high traffic areas.
- The U-blade is extremely durable, mainly used on sports fields and playgrounds.
- The M-Blade allows the light pass through the surface in multiple directions, eliminating the shiny, synthetic look of most artificial grass on the market. As with naturally growing grass, M-shaped blade reflects light at various angles preventing water, or mirror effects of flat even surfaces. The diamond blade is one of the most popular designs due to its all-around good durability, feel, and looks.